Monday 10 May 2010

ANCILLARY TASKS; website analysation.

The overall website of which I have created has successfully achieved the aims I originally set out to achieve. The colour scheme works really well for my selected genre of music. I feel that dark colours work alot better than more colourful ones would have done. The dark colours such as black, grey and silver promote a sense of "street" into the website which again supports the overall theme of grime. However, despite this, I have decided to attempt another one to fully get a better "grime" feel, as I feel that my website look slightly childish, espcially because I used Animation Shop to create a "sparkle" effect upon the title. The new website will be colour shemed differently, using dark colours such as greys, blues and browns as they are colours that really capture the "grime" genre. By creating a more mature version of the website I will be able to capture the target audience of which I am looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment