Monday 10 May 2010

ANCILLARY TASKS; website title creation.

After I had completed my frames draft, I decided on an appropriate font style to use as my webpage title. I decided on keeping to my set colour scheme, as it focuses on complementary colours, which relates well to the genre of my website. I planned on pixelating my title in Paint Shop Pro, so as the title could really stand out from the background of the orginal page.



I was able to gain this effect by going to Selections --> Modify --> Expand, then by expanding the floating section of my title, I was able to copy and paste the newly added outline onto a new layer to repeat the process. I did this until I was happy with my result.


I also decided on creating an animation on my title, which I did by converting the original file from a .psp file to a .jpg. When animating the title in Animation Shop, I had to finally convert the file to a .gif as to not lose any of the images overall quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment