Monday 10 May 2010

ANCILLARY TASKS; website draft ideas.


Above is my website frames draft. I got the idea of this website from viewing several websites promoting different grime artists. I did this so a could get a quick feel of how most of the websites look, so that when I finally created mine, it would look extremely realistic and have a real feel for the grime theme. Chipmunks website uses a frames layout, and I feel it is an effect and easy to navigate website. I wanted to achieve this same effect, so after viewing the website I created a quick draft simply using Paint. I have decided to move things about a bit, and have also included a navigation bar, so that the website is easier to use and users can easily find whatever they are looking for.

I also sketched a my styled frame draft;

No comments:

Post a Comment